Dr. Chen Jie'an
Head of Scientific Research Department of Pingshan Biomedical R&D and Transformation Center of Shenzhen Bay Laboratory Mailbox：firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of the Scientific Research Department of Pingshan Biomedical R&D and Transformation Center
The homepage of the research group: https://chen.szptmc.cn/
- Education and work experience
2020-present: Shenzhen Bay Laboratory, Pingshan Biomedical R&D and Transformation Center, researcher, assistant director and director of the scientific research department.
2019-present: Shenzhen Bay Laboratory, Beipu Joint Research Center, researcher, assistant director.
2017-2019: Associate Researcher, School of Chemical Biology and Biotechnology, Peking University; Deputy Director of Shenzhen Public Service Platform for Drug Screening and Preclinical Efficacy Evaluation.
2015-2017: School of Life Sciences, Peking University and Shenzhen Graduate School, Lianpei Postdoctoral Fellow.
2010-2015: Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, School of Chemical Biology and Biotechnology, Peking University.
2006-2010: Bachelor of Applied Chemistry, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Sun Yat-sen University.
- Awards and honors
2018 Shenzhen Natural Science Award First Prize
2017 Shenzhen high-level talents
2017 China Post-Bo Fund Special Grant
2015 Outstanding Graduate of Peking University
- Publish articles
1. Yu Nat. Commun., J. Am. Chem. Soc., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., ACS Catal., and other journals have published more than 20 papers or corresponding papers.
2. Published monographs: N-Heterocyclic Carbenes in Organocatalysis, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2019, 261-286.
3. 5 authorized patents, 11 applied patents and 3 PCT.
4. Presided over 1 national project, 6 provincial and ministerial projects, and 2 Shenzhen projects.