- Categories:Peptide Drug Development Center
- Time of issue:2020-03-24 00:00:00
Peptide Drug Development Center is the national key laboratory breeding base of the provincial and ministry co-construction in 2010, and the national tumor genomics key laboratory of the provincial and ministry co-construction in 2018.
The laboratory equipped state of the arts instruments, including rotary evaporator, peptide lyophilizer, peptide synthesizer, analytical and semi-preparative HPLC, LC-MS, Nanodrop, fluorescent inverted microscope and other analytical equipments, as well as basic cell molecules biological equipments, -20 ℃ and -80 ℃ low temperature refrigerators, CO2 cell incubators, PCR instruments, Milli-Q pure water instrument, Bio-Rad protein gel electrophoresis and protein transfer membrane system, gel imaging system, etc. Our research team will use chemical methods to solve biological problems.
Our research areas mainly include four aspects: methodological research on stabilizing the secondary structure of peptides, research on therapeutic targets, modulation of microbial virulence and research on anti-infection treatment, and peptide self-assembling materials. The research team has 10 full-time scientific researchers (project team leader, associate researcher, postdoctoral fellow, assistant researcher, etc.), more than 20 master and doctoral graduate students. It is a capable and young team that has been working closely together.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
- About UsBrief IntroductionOpening Remarks for 2020Organization and Structure
- Research & DevelopmentFieldsGroupsSkills&Platforms
- LaboratoryChemical SynthesisPeptide Drug Development CenterHerb & Natural Plant ExtractPreparation & FormulationQuality Analysis Center
- News and EventsAcademic SpotlightsIndustry and BusinessConferences Agenda