- Categories:Chemical Synthesis
- Time of issue:2020-03-18 00:00:00
Engaged in the research of new organic small molecule-mediated synthetic methodologies and synergistic catalysis mechanisms, focusing on two types of catalytic systems, N-Heterocyclic carbene and organic small molecule photosensitizer, to explore new modes of bonding and biomimetic catalysis New mechanisms, while conducting innovative drug research.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
- About UsBrief IntroductionOpening Remarks for 2020Organization and Structure
- Research & DevelopmentFieldsGroupsSkills&Platforms
- LaboratoryChemical SynthesisPeptide Drug Development CenterHerb & Natural Plant ExtractPreparation & FormulationQuality Analysis Center
- News and EventsAcademic SpotlightsIndustry and BusinessConferences Agenda