- Categories:Chemical Synthesis
- Time of issue:2020-03-18 00:00:00
Based on the research of biosynthetic proton migration regulation of drug synthesis, breakthrough research is conducted around the time and air conditioning control of biomimetic proton migration to promote the development of biomimetic catalytic synthesis of drugs. The research team proposed a new concept of proton migration catalysis, developed highly selective proton migration reagents, established a new universal chiral control strategy, and provided new research ideas and important technologies for the terminal modification of important drug fragments and backbones. means.
Engaged in the research of new organic small molecule-mediated synthetic methodologies and synergistic catalysis mechanisms, focusing on two types of catalytic systems, N-Heterocyclic carbene and organic small molecule photosensitizer, to explore new modes of bonding and biomimetic catalysis New mechanisms, while conducting innovative drug research.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
- About UsBrief IntroductionOpening Remarks for 2020Organization and Structure
- Research & DevelopmentFieldsGroupsSkills&Platforms
- LaboratoryChemical SynthesisPeptide Drug Development CenterHerb & Natural Plant ExtractPreparation & FormulationQuality Analysis Center
- News and EventsAcademic SpotlightsIndustry and BusinessConferences Agenda